Fee Concessions CityEast College

Fee Concessions

Seniors, pensioner and persons registered as unemployed with Centrelink are entitled to pay 10% less than the advertised fee. Seniors discount is automatically applied.

A pensioner’s Department of Social Security health care card number or proof of unemployment must accompany an application for a concession.
The College reserves the right to view original documents.

Other concessions may be granted, from time to time, at the discretion of the College.